Hickory Grill Smoker Chunks
Technology: 100% Precision Cut Natural Raw Timber
Dimensions: 8-1/4 x 2 x 3/4 Inches Each Chunk
Item Weight: 12 LBS / 30 LBS
Giveaway: A pair of knitted gloves
- Premium Quality: Made from USA grown hickory wood blocks that burn longer, produce more smoke and provide better flavor when grilling or smoking meats and vegetables.
- Smoked Wood Blocks: Smoked wood blocks measure 8-1/4" long and their thickness is about 3/4".Dried by kiln.
- Cooking Aid: Ideal for smoking meat, poultry, vegetables, barbecue and fish.
- Chunk wood for smokers is 100% natural and safe because it does not contain any harmful additives.
- To protect your hands from burns or scratches, we provide a pair of knitted gloves in the box.
How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.Every order before 12 am are usually shipped out on the same day. Based on the workload of our warehouse, the promised handling time is 2 business days.
What shipping options are available?
Usually, we use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FedEx, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger furniture items, we may also use Truck Delivery.
Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
When will my order be delivered?
In general, your order will be delivered by a third-party provider (e.g. FedEx, UPS, or USPS) to your doorstep at the address you have given. Depending on the workload of the shipping company, shipping takes 3-7 working days. The shipping time will also be influenced by the distance from your address to our company in Burkeville, Virginia. * Please be noted that all information regarding the shipping duration is estimated. We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive on a specific day.