Butcher Block Countertop
Material: Solid Wood
Wood Species: US Grown Hard Maple
Finish: Prefinished with food-safe Oil
Polish: Both side polished
Sanding: No sanding needed
- USA Grown Hardwood: Only made from USA grown hard maple solid wood.
- Food-safe Oil: The wood surface is finished with natural food grade oil. The countertops can be used as a cutting surface.
- No Sanding Needed: Every edge and surface is smooth.
- Various Sizes: 25" Width, 1.5" thickness, 12" to 96" length.
- Perfect for DIY: The wood slab is not pre-drilled and easy to clean, built for your own custom kitchen.
How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.Every order before 12 am are usually shipped out on the same day. Based on the workload of our warehouse, the promised handling time is 2 business days.
What shipping options are available?
Usually, we use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FedEx, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger furniture items, we may also use Truck Delivery.
Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
When will my order be delivered?
In general, your order will be delivered by a third-party provider (e.g. FedEx, UPS, or USPS) to your doorstep at the address you have given. Depending on the workload of the shipping company, shipping takes 3-7 working days. The shipping time will also be influenced by the distance from your address to our company in Burkeville, Virginia. * Please be noted that all information regarding the shipping duration is estimated. We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive on a specific day.